Friday, July 10, 2009

Bowling

Last week Brent and I went on a double date with Scott and Vanessa. We went to dinner, bowling, and then played some games at Dave and Buster's. We had a blast. It is so nice to get out and have some fun with other adults.


Scott: The Great One
Vanessa: Cananada
Brent: Iceman
Jamaica me crazy: Me

I took a picture of the scoreboard because I actually won! Holy Cow! I happened to be married to someone that is competitive and coordinated. In my world it is really rare for me to beat him at something. We work pretty well together because I am not competitive and I am a pretty good looser. Anyways, whenever I happen to win I get pretty excited. Yeah Me! In Brent's defense he couldn't find a ball that him thumb would fit in so he bowled without putting his fingers in the holes. He usually bowls much better. But I am still going to take this opportunity to gloat:)

1 comment:

Joe and Vanessa said...

This was so much fun Jaime!! We will have to go out again another time!! It was great to meet you, Brent and the kids! What a great family you have! :) I can't wait to see all of you again!!!