Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Swimming with the Family

We went to Grandpa Jarman's house for a Swim Party the day after Father's Day, and had a BBQ. All the kids love any get together that involves swimming. Mark and his girls, Brooke and Wayne and their kids, and Jaime and myself and our bunch were there. Spencer was somehow under the illusion that spending quality time at home doing homework would be more fulfilling and life enrichening. Silly Wabbit...Homework is for KIDS...
Thanks to my dad's wonderful solar cover, the pool was almost like a sauna, and was great for those who love HOT water.... Brooke, I'm pretty sure that you're alone there.
Ethan and Landon couldn't get enough of the slide. Their little butts are so small, they could actually go down it together. All of the kids loved the slide.
Here is Rylie getting a little quality time with Grandma Teri.
I still don't know why I never joined the diving team... look at that form... oh yeah, that's why.
Kaleb is my fearless swimmer. I had to pull him out of the water I don't know how many times because he was... um.... DROWNING. Apparently, he doesn't find it important to put on his floatation suit or to breath when it comes in the way of having a good time in the water. Even when I pulled him out of the water, he still had a smile on his face as he was yacking and spitting out water. We'll have to keep an eye on this one.
This is the first year that Ethan and Allie are swimming floaty-free. Apparently their swim lessons have paid off, and now they are swimming like little fishies... Good Job guys!

Rylie can't get enough of the pool. She just loves sticking her tongue in it and drinking the water. How can you help but not squeeze those fat little cheekies. Such a cutie-pa-tootie!
B:

1 comment:

The McLaws Family said...

Good times, Good times...we always have such fun with you guys.