Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm a SLACKER.....

I have been the biggest slacker ever when it comes to my blog. I kept meaning to catch it up and as you can see that is not going to happen. This is the last few months in a nut shell....


Fun cruise to the carribbean

Camping trips

Halloween
Fun family time

A trip to the cabin to build a fun fort with Daddy...

school
work
clean house
dirty house
trips to the park
sick kids
movies
healthy kids
fun holidays
and the list goes on and on...


5 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

Hooray! Nice to have you back, everyone is entitled to a blogging vacation every once in a while!

Sharla said...

Thanks for the updates :). Happy to have something new to read! I like the new family picture, they are growing up so fast (Allie is getting so big!)

Dale and Nona said...

Wow!!! I love that! The abridged version of your life!! How fun!

Lindsay said...

It looks like you guys have had lots of fun! I can't wait to pick up Allie tonight!! :)

Tammy said...

I just happened to get to your blog. And I wonder if we are related distantly? My last name is Jarman and we live in Utah.... It would be fun to find out!! You have a cute family!! :)