I few weeks ago we were racing out the door to get to a family function. We were loading the kids when I noticed that Rylie needed her nose wiped. She was already buckled in the car so I hopped out and got it. In the process of pulling out the wipes I knocked my camera out onto the ground. I'm sure you can see where this story is going......I didn't realize it had fallen out and we backed out of the driveway. As we felt the crunch under the tire, Brent said maybe that was the newspaper. Then when I looked at the driveway I saw my MUNCHED camera case. AHHHHHH! I PANICKED! Unfortunately my camera is totally broken. I am still mourning the loss of my camera:(
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Where's the Camera?
I few weeks ago we were racing out the door to get to a family function. We were loading the kids when I noticed that Rylie needed her nose wiped. She was already buckled in the car so I hopped out and got it. In the process of pulling out the wipes I knocked my camera out onto the ground. I'm sure you can see where this story is going......I didn't realize it had fallen out and we backed out of the driveway. As we felt the crunch under the tire, Brent said maybe that was the newspaper. Then when I looked at the driveway I saw my MUNCHED camera case. AHHHHHH! I PANICKED! Unfortunately my camera is totally broken. I am still mourning the loss of my camera:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor Jamie! I would be going crazy without my camera so I know how you feel. Maybe someone will surprise you one day and buy you one. :)
That totally stinks! Were you able to save the memory card?
OH NO!!! I can't even begin to tell you how much I feel your pain! I've had SOOOOO many camera issues this past year. I really hope you're able to replace it. It's a total bummer not to have a camera to take pictures of all your cute kids! :)
Post a Comment