Ok, so when I stepped on the scale this morning, I can swear I heard it cough out, "What the Junk!" I now know why 90% of New Year's resolutions have to do with losing weight... it's because santa stuffs way too many goodies into your stocking, but you don't realize it til your week long buffet of sweets and candies has passed and all the clothes in your closet are about ready to be thrown in the "Hope To" box... you know the clothes you "hope to" fit into again someday.
It's hard to believe that Christmas vacation is already over... It pretty much ruined my entire evening last night knowing I had to go back to work and wait another year to do it all again. It was a fun Christmas vacation. The weather was actually somewhat perfect this year, allowing the entire family to go to the park and do multiple outside activities. As you can tell from this "mid-day" post, I'm still not that driven to jump right into my work projects and let Christmas vacation officially end.
So, you'll never guess what one of my new years resolutions is...
B:
3 comments:
I'm with you.
This made me laugh. Love the writing! So fun to read. :)
I think this year, the only reason I'm excited about making resolutions is that I'm pregnant, so I can't make any resolutions involving weight loss. HAHAHA!
Jaime, you expressed perfectly what we all feel when we step onto the scales after the holidays...well put!
Post a Comment