Last week we were lucky enough to get Lots and Lots of rain. It was pretty cold outside but we decided to let our kids go out and play in it. They kicked and splashed water everywhere. Our backyard was pretty flooded. Our trampoline is in the ground and the hole was completely filled with water. The kids had 20 minutes of fun before we brought them in and put them straight into the hot shower.
5 comments:
You are a nicer Mom than me, I wouldn't let Kade go out. Well I might have considered it if he wasn't sick. Plus our backyard is still dirt, probably wouldn't have been as fun! Looks like your kids had a blast!
I have been meaning to call you. I wanted to see if you had any openings in your Preschool. With Kade not being in daycare anymore he gets stir crazy and I want him to keep learning because he doesn't want to listen to his mom! Email me or give me a call (kamichic_03@yahoo.com)
What fun! Rainy days are the best to play outside. Maybe that's because I can't take stir crazy kids and the rain will entertain them for a while :)
Ooh what great pictures, I love the rain!
I know for the same rain storm I let the kids go run in the rain. It made me think I need to let them do it more often. We use to do it all the time & ride our scooters in the rain!
Whoa..you guys got a ton of rain. Your yard is a lake! But looks like the kids made a memory they'll never forget! I love them all :) Mom
Post a Comment