Friday, August 13, 2010
Kaleb's missing the kids
Now that Ethan and Allie have gone back to school, Kaleb has lots of free time. He only has preschool 2 days a week. The other day he wanted to play the Wii. He got his game all set up but I noticed he had 3 controllers out. I asked him why he had them all out. He said that Ethan and Allies people needed to be able to play too. I told him that maybe they could all play together when they got home. He didn't need to play their controllers. He was not going for that. He told me they have to play too. So that was that. He played all three of their people. At one point he was paddling two boats at the same time. I guess whatever makes him happy. I think it's pretty cute....he must miss Ethan and Allie more than I thought.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is the sweetest/saddest thing I've ever seen. I love Kaleb so much and he must really miss his big brother and sister. Give him hugs from Grammy.
Awe!! Poor Kaleb!! How sweet of him to think about Ethan and Allie though!!
Post a Comment