That boy is way too cute. This is my first year in college and I have my own apartment. I want to the boy's pictures on display life size in my room in my large digital picture frame. I gotta tell you, when I walk in and see this gorgeous little cutie it is going to be hard to keep from walking up to him and kissing him on the mouth and lips and tongue.
6 comments:
Holly blog posting Batman! Kaleb looks more and more like Brent every day! GEEZ!!! Cooties!
Super Cute kids, I love the last one of Rylie, it's my favorite having a clean baby all nice and snuggy in a towel:)I could just eat em up.
So cute! Looks like bath time is a lot of fun!
"And they've got.....Personality!!"
Too funny! Everyone needs bathtime pics of their kiddos to blackmail them with later in life ;)
That boy is way too cute. This is my first year in college and I have my own apartment. I want to the boy's pictures on display life size in my room in my large digital picture frame. I gotta tell you, when I walk in and see this gorgeous little cutie it is going to be hard to keep from walking up to him and kissing him on the mouth and lips and tongue.
Post a Comment