On Friday, the parents of all the students at Ethan's school were invited to attend the Wedding of Q and U. You might wonder what exactly this is. Well, the entire Kindergarten put on a wedding. Each class had a letter Q and a letter U that were getting married. They walked down aisle, had shushers, flower girls, and other letters (guests) that were attending the wedding. The whole thing turned out so cute. They had the wedding and then sang a really cute alphabet song. Afterwards, Ethan had a Valentines party in his classroom. He said to me, "Mom, if you stay for my Valentines party, I will give you 10 dollars." It was so cute. Ethan is learning that he can buy just about anything with his money. How can you turn something like that down? When I told Brent, he said I'd better soak it up now, as it won't be long before he's telling me to get lost.
4 comments:
Looks like he had a lot of fun. That is so sad to think how they look up to us now, and in a couple years-we will not be as COOL to them!! Until they are grown ups, and then understand how COOL we really were.
I love the wedding! Too fun. Wow, did you take the money? It is great to be loved and special and yet, all too soon we will be embarassing them. I'm sure I am embarassing now, they just don't realize it yet :)
That is just too cute!
Why didn't they do cute things like this when I was in school?? I loved this!! I'm so glad you could be there with Ethan!!
Post a Comment