Kaleb cracks me up... Ever since we got back from the Monster Trucks "Monster Jam" last month he has been going through a GraveDigger phase. He has been wearing his monster truck t-shirt pretty much every day since then and playing non-stop with his monster truck toys, more specifically...GraveDigger. He is already on his third truck. Somewhere at the monster truck show he realized that it's cool when the trucks crash and wheels fly off. We are still looking for one of the wheels for one of his other trucks. Heaven forbid there is a moment when he doesn't have his "GraveDigger" with him. He eats, plays, and sleeps with that little truck 24/7... He's actually rolling it down the stairway banister right now. This morning he woke up frantically screaming... and when we asked what was wrong... and he said, "can't find my GraveDigger....my GraveDigger's lost." It was just under his sheets, but it's funny how GraveDigger has turned into his life support, that he just can't survive without. I think that GraveDigger is actually replacing his night time "doggy" that he sleeps with.
All hail... GraveDigger!!!
All hail... GraveDigger!!!
B:


4 comments:
wow that sounds like Kaleb is haveing fun so is it a good thing or a bad that he plays with it non stop?...lol
it is so funny to watch what things they get attached with.
by the way Brent, you are starting to beat out Jaime in posting. Great job!
Jamie and Brent,
I found your blog while blog hopping. First of all your family is absolutely beautiful!! I thought it was hillarious when I read your monster truck entry...I thought to myself..That guy looks so familiar...We sat right behind them. I thought your dad looked familiar when we were there but I couldn't place him. We took our older kids they had a great time. We moved from the Paradise Lane ward about 6 years ago. I love to find all you beautiful Young Women who are loving home and family!! YEAH!! Tell your parents hello!! You are wonderful! I'm glad to see you are doing well!!
Post a Comment