The other day Allie and I were riding in the car and she said
"Mom when I become a mom I am going to name my daughter Molasses"
I was a little confused and asked her why she liked that name and she simply said that it is a pretty name. So o.k. I guess that settles that.
5 comments:
It does kind of have a feminine ring to it though. And we can all get used to it with time:)
I just remember brent saying no food names.... Hmm where do they come up with this stuff.
LOL!
Maybe she'll only have boys. :)
I think it could be very cute. There's one thing for sure, with unusual names, they always know who you are (trust me, I know)!!!!
I guess that beauty truly IS in the eye of the beholder...interesting name! Hey Jaimie, could you email me or post a comment with your email/phone number-I just had a few questions for you. Thanks!
kutejt@yahoo.com
Post a Comment