Sunday, April 19, 2009

Saints and Pioneers

My stake put on Saints and Pioneers this week. If you ever get the chance to go it is really good. To be honest I probably would not of taken the time to go if Brent's sister Brooke was not in it. I am glad she was because it was FABULOUS! Brooke had a solo on Friday night and she was so good! If you have ever had the pleasure to hear her sing you know what I am talking about. She is very talented. All of the music was so powerful. It really makes me grateful that I haven't had to face all the trials that the pioneers did. I hold a special place in my heart for their bravery. Enough about that...... if you ever have the opportunity to go you should, you will be glad you did! Great job everyone:)

2 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

Thanks Jaime, It really meant a lot to me that you guys came :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Brooke was awesome! I didn't know she was Brent's sister. I wish more people would have chosen to attend. Thanks for the praise for the program. It really was incredible. Everyone worked so hard to prepare for it. joanna