Saturday, May 9, 2009

Field trip fun....

On Thursday I was able to go on a field trip with Ethan. We started of by going to Encanto Park to play and have lunch. Then we went to the Phoenix Children's Museum. There were two parents that were not able to go at the last minute. Ethan's teacher put there groups with mine and one other mom. The two of us ended up with 10 BOYS to keep track of. WOW! I am use to lots of kids with preschool, but to try and keep track of 10 boys at a busy museum was quite a chore. There was so many things to see and do. If you have the chance to go it is definitely worth it.
They have all this tubing that blows air. The kids put these big fluffy balls in and they go all through the tubing and shoot out the top.
The sand and light table, too bad we weren't as good as the lady on TV that does those neat pictures.


They had a big house that the kids could just paint all over.





What a fun day! I am so glad that I was able to spend it with Ethan.

5 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

Wow, this actually looks really fun, glad you guys had a good time. I can't wait till it's out turn to go and then you won't have to watch 10 boys... I'm tired just writing it.

Jennifer said...

It looks like a great time. This summer, we need to plan something like this with the older kids.

Candi said...

Looks like a blast. My kids would love it. By the way, I'm so impressed with Brents cake! DId he really do that? I'm looking for a preschool for next year. are you still teaching? Can you send me some info? candicarmichael@yahoo.com

Loni Painter said...

It looks like you had so much fun with Ethan! We should take all the kids there this Summer :)

Dale and Nona said...

You sure had your hands full. All worth it to share an experience with Ethan like that!!