B:
Monday, May 25, 2009
For the love...
Ever have one of those nights where you just can't fall asleep and no matter how you toss and turn, you just can't get comfortable? Then, you suddenly realize it is because half of your body is dangling off the side of the bed, being violently kicked in the back in an effort to remove you from the premesis of peace and comfort. This has been happening quite alot lately... Welcome to my world.
It's nice to see that "they" all got a good night's rest. And, oh yeah, just to clarify, that's 3 heads sharing my 1 pillow (actually, I think mine is just leaning against the side...). FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY.....
I could have sworn that they were all tucked in their own beds before I went to sleep. I might have to start sleeping in my closet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yes! How does a king sized bed become so small when you add just one extra small person? We don't have as many as you do bombarding us in bed but I totally relate to being shoved out of my own bed and finding my pillow being hogged in the middle of the night. Glad I'm not the only one! great post!
Oh I love it! One day you'll look at this and wish they were that small! Soon enough they will be embarassed by their parents (mine included) instead of trying to sneak into bed with them. They grow up too fast!
That is...AWESOME! I usually get my own pillow too for some reason and all the kids end up on Wayne's side, I think it's because they know their dad's a softy and won't take them back to bed:)Those pictures are priceless though, what a cute family you guys have!
when I'm too lazy to take them back to their own bed, I leave them there with cody and go get in one of their beds...
why is it so funny when it's happening to someone else?
Classic :) I think we've all been there. I'm always the one that ends up sharing my side of the bed. Aaron kicks the kids out of bed if they get on his side, so of coarse they all know this and sneak on my side. At first it's cute, but I'm with Candi, I sneak out and get in their beds after a while. I guess we need to cherish it now, because one day we'll be wishing they were still our little guys sneaking in bed with us :)
Post a Comment