April 30th
Rylie was born one year ago. Wow how time flies. She was 7lbs 9oz and 22inches long. When she came home she was doing good. She was starting to gain weight. The doctors were concerned that she was too jaundice and they decided that she needed to go back in the hospital and spend a couple of days sun bathing under the lights. Once her count was down she was able to come back home. YEAH! That stay in the hospital threw off her eating schedule. I couldn't seem to get her back on track. I was getting really worried about her. When she was 5 weeks old I decided to take her in and talk to the doctor. They were instantly worried because the scale said that she was a pound less then her birth weight. They decided that she needed to be admitted to the hospital ASAP. We went straight to St Joe's. Over six days time we saw so many doctors and specialists. They gave her an iv to rehydrate her. Brent and my brother in law Wayne were able to give her a blessing which I am so grateful for. The doctors never found anything major wrong. Thank goodness! She turned it all around and then we were able to take her back home. As you can see from her pictures, she no longer has a problem eating. I am so glad that Rylie is a part of our family. We have all enjoyed her so much. This year has flown by! We love you Rylie....Happy birthday!


2 comments:
Wow, time flies, she is such a wonderful girl and so stinkin happy all the time. You are so lucky to have her.
SUch cute posts. It makes me want to get my but in gear and get my blog updated.
Post a Comment