Monday June 15th
My little brother Scott has been serving his mission in Canada Toronto West. My parents were able to go and pick him up. They traveled around and met people that Scott was able to baptize. I am so glad that Scott made the choice to serve a mission. It is CRAZY how much he has grown up and learned. He is sort of frozen time for me kind of like this....
My little brother Scott has been serving his mission in Canada Toronto West. My parents were able to go and pick him up. They traveled around and met people that Scott was able to baptize. I am so glad that Scott made the choice to serve a mission. It is CRAZY how much he has grown up and learned. He is sort of frozen time for me kind of like this....

Now don't get me wrong his "personality" is still the same. He his still the same old Scotty that I know and love. It is so neat to see how strong his testimony is. As you can see he has really grown up in more ways than one. 

Loni and I were already up at Lake Roosevelt for our family lake trip. We got up on Monday morning and laked in the morning and then drove back down to pick them up from the airport. Since all the Persons were at the lake too they weren't at the airport. Jennifer was able to be there with her kids. We patiently waited with all our signs. OK maybe it wasn't very patient but he finally arrived. YEAH! We couldn't be happier. It was a race to the stake center to get released...home to see the new house...get a new car(SURPRISE)....pack a bag....and head back to the lake. It is wearing me out just to think about it. When we got back to the lake everyone had waited up and hung signs everywhere. Scott we are so glad that you are home. Thanks for being such a good example to our kids!
1 comment:
Yay Scotty! I know, I totally picture him around age 8 too! I can't believe he's all grown up. Congrats Scotty!
Post a Comment