Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Allie is headed for Kindergarten

May 21st
Allie has loved preschool this year. She had class 4 mornings a week. She can't wait to start kindergarten in the fall. This year Jaymi did such a great job getting Allie ready for school.
Skylar and Allie are really good friends
Grandma came to watch Allie's graduation

We were so proud of her. She is so smart!






Aunt Jaymi and Allie

3 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

Holy Cow, you did have a lot of posts! Glad to see everyone is graduating! No surprise there:)

Staci Kramer said...

My goodness your kids are cute! I can see both of you in all of them. I have a handsome five year old available for an arranged marriage if Allie is interested. Think about it!

Jennifer said...

I know Allie is going to LOVE kindergarten. what are you going to do with a quieter house?