Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Thank You to a stranger....
Tonight I was out shopping with my sister. When we were done I was hungry so I decided to run through the drive thru at Taco Bell. When I pulled up to the drive thru a woman coming from the other direction pulled up at the same time. I went ahead and stopped and waved her on. She gave the polite "thank you wave" and proceeded to order her food. I then ordered mine and pulled around. When I got up to the window I handed my card to the kid working there. He handed it back and said that the woman in front of me had paid for my order. I was a little confused and said, WHAT???? I guess she had said that I was so nice to let her go in front of me, and that she had appreciated it and wanted to do something nice for me. WOW! My jaw about hit the floor. I have to say that this one small act of thoughtful kindness has really made my day. It's not about the $8 worth of Taco Bell but it is the fact that she was so thoughtful. This just goes to show that there are still a lot of good people in this world. I would like to say THANK YOU to this nice stranger. You have definitely reminded me that I should look for more opportunities to spread kindness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I got a little teary eyed just reading this. How thoughtful, we had a similar experience and it gave me that warm and fuzzy feeling too, makes you want to pass it on.
Wow! Thank you for sharing this! It is so great to hear the kind acts people still do!!! :)
That is very neat. What a great idea to do for someone. Great thing to keep in mind, and keep passing it on!
It is so nice to hear about Positive things!! I still cant believe that, next time someone is nice to me I want to do something for them! It is the small things we can do that can change someones day :) Thanks Jaime for sharing!!
Very inspiring! Thanks for the awesome post. What a way to brighten someone's day!
Jaime,
Taffery is having a baby shower and wanted to invite you but, I don't have your address. Would you mind e-mailing it to me? tallonatwiggs@yahoo.com The shower is at my mom's on June 13 from 2-4(open house). Also, can you ask Loni to also e-mail me with her address. I wasn't sure how often she checks her blog.
Thanks!
Tallona
that is so cool!!!
That was so sweet!! It's so nice to hear there are people doing nice things in the world!!!
Post a Comment