Well I have neglected my blog for the last 6 weeks and I feel terrible. Last night I finished the 41 magnetic memory boards and 82 Christmas cards that I was making for my mom. I have to say as grateful as I am to have a little extra money at Christmas and am also grateful to have it daone. I kept putting it off, you know usual me. I am hoping to make like 15 posts in the next 2 days to try and catch up on everything that has been going on. When I have my blof book bound I don't want this chunck of the holiday's nmissing. I will do my best. In the mean time I got this funny vidoe and I don't know about you but I feel like this has been my life. I got a good laugh out of it. Enjoy!
The Mom Song from Northland Video on Vimeo.
1 comment:
I don't know about you but I can say all this in one Sunday morning alone, maybe I should just play this instead...hmmmm
Post a Comment