Well, it has been a fun filled Christmas season. This was the first year I have ever saved 3 full weeks of vacation for the end of the year. It is actually kind of depressing coming back to work because I've sort of become accustomed to not working and getting paid for it. I've now decided that that's what I want to do when I get older... If I cut out work, then there's time for family, hobbies, garage cleaning, yardwork, the gym, even cooking breakfasts and lunches for the kids.
It's funny how I get so excited for Christmas, shopping and wrapping gifts for the kids, having Christmas with Great Grandparents, then Grandparents, then Parents, then Brothers and Sisters and Cousins. Then, by the time it is all over, I'm so sick of the christmas wrappings and empty toy boxes, along with toys and toy parts everywhere, it's easy to see it all go away for another year.
My mother has been in town for the past couple weeks and it seems we have had a family get together just about every night at one of my brother or sister's homes, thus the lack of blog activity for December. I actually had a list of things I needed to get done while I was off and have only been able to get maybe half of them done. Oh well, now that I'm back to work, there's "just no time."
B:
1 comment:
Yep...my hubby has to re-enter the real world Monday. My mom said you stopped by the house-did you get to see Dev? He has been doing pretty well. Hope Christmas was wonderful with your family! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment