Yesterday was a great day for the Cardinals and their fans. We have church from 2-5pm. Which is a horrible time. Brent was really bummed because he was worried that someone would tell him what the score was during church. I assured him that in primary no one was going to tell him about the game. Well I was definitely wrong. There was several men in primary that were checking the score on their phones. The Cardinals won (WOO HOO) right before church was over. I was hoping Brent would just wait to find out what happened until we got home and he had a chance to watch it on our DVR. He caved! He had to know. Of course then he came home and watched the whole game. We are so excited that they have made it to the Super Bowl! Good for them! They have worked really hard all year and the deserve it. At our house we are going to think happy thoughts, and we know they can win it. Well we are hoping anyway!

5 comments:
Who would have thought we would live to see this day. I am so happy for the cardinals, and for Arizona! GOOOOOOOO Cardinals!
It was really amazing! Can't wait for the big game!
That was an awesome game!!! Go Cardinals!!! Woo Hoo!!!
HAHAHA! When the game was over, I wanted to run down to the Church and spoil it all for your ward! Though, I knew people would be checking on their phones, so it wouldn't be the AAWWWW, MAN! that I'd wanted. *giggle*
We have the same church schedule - I work in the library so, after Austin showed me how to get ESPN on my phone, I had to patiently await every 15 seconds to pass for a update! It was crazy. We are trying to figure out how not to skip church and have a SUPERBOWL PARTY! Jamie - I need your blog address so I can add it to ours and your email. Thanks.
Post a Comment