Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma

This last weekend we got together to celebrate my Grandma's birthday. I don't ever feel like I am that much taller than her. I guess I am almost a head taller. Holly Molly! Anyways, Happy Birthday Grandma!
I wanted to list a few of my favorite things/memories about her:
  • she is the one that taught me how to make the Best homemade strawberry jam!
  • As a kid she would always tell us lots of nursery rhymes (she knows them all)
  • I remember LOTS of fun family vacations with all the family
  • she is the person that I call with my cooking questions
  • always at all my recitals and concerts
  • we would have fun sleepovers at her house (I guess I could probably still sleep over but now I come with a little extra baggage:)
  • Always GOOD FOOD
  • whenever my Dad or Grandpa would tease any of us she could always whip them into shape

2 comments:

Jaymi and Mark said...

Jaime I think this one is my favorite post yet!

Dale and Nona said...

I love that you shared your favorite memories!! I'm sure it made Grandma cry!!