Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The contest is ON!

December 7th
My Mom and Dad decided to hold a gingerbread house decorating contest. We all got really excited to see who could decorate the best house. Ethan is so creative. He designed a strand of Christmas lights to hang on our house made out of twizlers and little round candies. It was fun to see how everyone designed their houses. I didn't end up with a picture of Loni and Chris or Jen and Jerry. Sorry guys. We all ended up winning gift cards in the end. Thanks Mom and Dad!
Ethan's light strand
Allie decorated our Christmas tree




Kaleb was really just there to eat the candy



BEFORE

AFTER

Mom and Dad's house tunred out Great

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a nice surprise. My list did not show that you updated your blog. Then I just went in yours to look around and there were like 10 new post! Way to go! Looks like you had such a nice holiday season!

Dale and Nona said...

I couldn't believe the detail that you all put into your houses!! What fun this was!!