Monday, January 19, 2009

Waterfall

The other day Kaleb decided that our bathroom needed a waterfall. Ethan had pulled the stopper on the sink earlier in the day and Kaleb must of thought, why not flood the bathroom. He was soaked form head to toe and the water was running off the counter onto the floor. He flooded the bathroom in a matter of minutes. We had to dump the water out of the drawers and totally empty the cupboards so that we could dry them out. Super! You can probably tell by the lip that he knows that he is in a lot of trouble. What a mess!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the lip... I can not believe the messes he gets himself into... Boys are so differnt than girls! I hope you got all the water out.

Amanda said...

I think Brent's look is priceless. The you are so dead look! Boys are great! Always keep you on your toes!

The McLaws Family said...

I think Brent's face is hilarious, he totally has the look my parents gave us as kids... well maybe Brent saw it a little more than us.

Tara said...

I love Brent's serious parenting face in the background :) How could you get mad at that cute little face???

Amber said...

Oh no!! Did you take a blowdryer to the wood? That may help a bit. How sad! Well I'm excited that you may be going to get Riley's ears pierced!! =) Let me know how it goes! Or if you need some help - I'd be happy to go with!

Joanne Jarman said...

That's great, I love it! He's so cute! I think he and Lynden are a lot alike!

Kristi said...

Whitney did that too in the house in Surprise. The water though, seeped under the living room wall. So, we had the bathroom floor, hall floor and living room floors to dry out. Poor Brent - It was funny looking at his face! I knew what Kaleb had done even before reading the scoop!

Dale and Nona said...

Oh Kaleb!!!! He is definately your Dad's grandchild!!!!

John, Susan & Tyler said...

Okay, the look on Brent's face is priceless! I hope Kaleb didn't get in too much trouble. The fun is just beginning. Love you Kaleb, Grammy Sue