Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ethan's Farm Field Trip

November 19th
Ethan had a field trip with his kindergarten class to the farm. I went along as a chaperon. I had a great time with the kids. They had lots of fun things for the kids to do. They learned about all the things that they use corn to make. They picked a whole bag of vegetables, rode a little train, and were able to check out all the animals.
Ethan was pumping water to float his duck to the other end
This is the squash that Ethan picked. It was HUGE!






Another parent owns a charter bus company and donated the buses. We got to go in style. I am so glad that I was able to go and spend the day with Ethan and his class. I wouldn't trade these moments for anything!

1 comment:

Dale and Nona said...

That's what I'm talkin' about!! These are some of those special memories that last forever!!