Sunday, January 11, 2009

Best Christmas Ever

I think this was the best Christmas ever for me. Ethan had this present under the tree for us. He painted it in art. I was so blown away by this gift I actually started to get teary. He painted it in a canvas. I don't know if you can tell but he even painted the reflection of the barn in the lake. He did such a great job and I LOVE it!
My other favorite present is this beautiful picture of Christ. Brent had is hanging on the wall when I came down stairs on Christmas morning. I had never seen it before, but I love it. Brent said that it is a new one. My boys gave me two great pictures. I am very lucky to have them.



4 comments:

Christy said...

Wow, he's pretty young to understand those art concepts. Must run in the family!

Joanne Jarman said...

What a great little artist! I love reading your blog, it makes me feel like we see you guys more often... and I wish we did!

The McLaws Family said...

That picture Ethan painted is awesome, I still can't believe it! What a great gift for you!

Jennifer said...

wow! I love Ethans picture. That is amazing! I agree it must run in the family. He is a little mini artist. I hope you treasure that forever!