Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Eve

December 24th
On Christmas Ever we went to visit my Grandparents. I am so lucky to have so many Grandparents. I love to see them and spend time with them. My kids are even more blessed because they have so many grandparents and great grandparents. One of my new years resolutions is to plan more visits to our grandparents houses. When we got to Grandma A house she had a fire going and some yummy snacks for us to eat. This year I made my grandparents calendars. I think they turned out really good and everyone loved them.
Kaleb, Grandma, Allie, Uncle Dan, and Ethan
Rylie opening her gift from Grandma and Grandpa Great

Ethan got a pogo stick

Brent testing out the pogo stick

Kaleb got a swing ball game. Anything that has a ball he loves.

Allie loved her new house and peekaboo barbies
When we got to Grandma and Grandpa P house they were ready for the kids to tear into their gifts, and of course they loved everything. Grandma made us lunch. I don't know what it is about Grandma cooking but it is always the best. Ethan got a pogo stick. Anyone that knew me as a kid knows that I LOVED to pogo stick. I decided that I was going to test out the pogo stick. Well lets just say that maybe I am a little out of practice. It has been 15 years since I have done it. So when I got on I immediately fell into the garage door. Lets just say, THAT WAS EMBARRASSING! The worst part was that my Grandpa got a picture. I so need to set the record straight that I tried again and I have not lost my touch. I did great. My only regret from the whole day is that I forgot to get a picture of my kids with my Grandma and Grandpa. Next time.






No comments: