Decemner 25th
Merry Christmas!
On Christmas morning Brent and I got up around 6:30. The kids were right behind us. They were so excited to see if Santa had come. I love this age it is so much fun!

Santa brought Ethan a remote control helicopter

We bought the kids a
Wii. Ethan was the most excited about this. Kaleb was just excited to have a green remote because green is his favorite.

Santa brought Allie a dog in a purse
Rylie was just happy to play with her stocking. Our stockings are my favorite Christmas thing. My Grandma P makes them for every member of our family. If you go to my cousins house they will have the same stockings. I think that is pretty cool. My kids will be able to say that their Great
Grandma made their stocking.

Kaleb got Incredible Hulk hands
No comments:
Post a Comment