Friday, March 6, 2009

Goodbye 20's ....Hello 30

This day has finally come. I turned 30 today. Wow it's even hard to type it. Where has the time gone. I feel like I am frozen at about 23. The truth is that I am now 30, I have 4 kids, and have been married for almost 10 years. Life just seems to be flying by. I do feel really lucky today to have so many blessings. I had a great day! Thanks to all:)

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I feel like I'm stuck at 19. I think it has something to do with motherhood. Happy Birthday!

The McLaws Family said...

Another Happy Birthday to you! And may we always be young at heart!

Sharla said...

Happy Birthday! I thought a lot about you today! You are the first from our group (1979 babies) to turn 30... it's just going to go down the line now. I guess it's time. We can only stay in our 20's for so long. Seriously where has the time gone!? I wish I were around to do something way cool for your birthday. I think you're special and I'm so glad you were my friend while growing up!
Love ya!

Jennifer said...

I am so excited for you. I am just bummed that I was so sick to not get to get you on such an important day! I just have so many memories of the last 30 years we have spent together. That is weird to think about how long we have been friends.... You are a truly amazing person, so loyal, thoughtful, caring, and you deserve to have a blessed life! You bring so many blessings to everyones else. Happy 30th birthday! Cant wait to see you when you get back!

Julie said...

I thought of you on your birthday, too! I have an absolutely horrible memory, yet every year I remember your birthday! I was hoping though that you would skip it this year, so that maybe I could too! I don't want to turn 30! Oh well. We'll make 30 the new 20 right? Love ya and Happy Birthday!

Lizeth and Spencer said...

Happy belated birthday! :)Don't worry, you do not look old at all!

Dale and Nona said...

It does go so fast, sweetie!!! I can't believe my baby has just turned 30!!! It has been a fun 30 years, though!!! I'm looking forward to another 30+!!!!