On Saturday we took the kids to a truck event and Glendale Community College. This was the first year that we have gone, but I guess they do it every year. They have lots of different kinds of big trucks that the kids get to climb in and honk the horns. We went with Brooke and her kids and Spencer and Lizeth came to. The kids all had a great time. Rylie wasn't a fan of all the loud air horns in the semi trucks. Next year we need to bring ear plugs. It was a lot of fun and the best part was that it was free.

Kaleb loved climbing up in all the trucks. He just didn't like the loud horn.


Allie was sitting in the police car acting all official.

Ethan got to try on the vest that the soldiers wear over in Iraq. It was so heavy I was worried that our little light weight might tip over.

The kids favorite part was seeing the Weinermobile. They got to go inside and check it all out.

I told my kids that when I was a kid Brad and my Dad would put Loni and I in the bucket and drive us around. Good times!

This picture made me laugh so hard. I don't know if you can tell but Landon is doing the gangsta pose. I love it.
3 comments:
So glad we got to go and that Landon could sport his sweet hip hop moves for the pics!
I love all the trucks! My kids would love that... wonder why we never heard of it when we lived there?! Crazy. The weinermobile is cool too!
These pictures are precious and I love everybody in them!!! Mom
Post a Comment