Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sea World


While we were in San Diego we spent 2 days at Sea World. We had great weather and there was no one there. It was fun to just see everything and not have to fight the crowds.

Funny kids







This was at the 4D show. The glasses are super attractive!




I took this picture after we got off the Atlantis ride. As you can probably tell they are soaked. I have to say that Brent was a real trooper. He was sitting in the front and he got so wet. He might as well of jumped in a swimming pool. He never dried out. When we left the park that night he was so wet and cold. We appreciated him sacrificing himself for the rest of us. Poor Him!



Good thing Papa was there to go on all the spinning rides.







In case you are wondering where Rylie was in all the pictures, we left her at home with Uncle Mark and Aunt Jaymi. Thanks for watching her guys.

8 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

Oh it looks sooo fun! Except the part about getting soaked, I'm not one for that....I'm glad you and the fam had a great time, it makes me excited to go :)

Jennifer said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I am glad you were able to get out and have a mini vacation for your birthday!

Natalie said...

You guys are so dang cute!!! :) Thanks for your cheerleading on my blog! It helps! I've got 3 parts of my trip blogged! Wahoo! :D

Gotta keep going or else it'll be forgotten again. :)

Teri said...

that looks so fun. I love sea world!!

Dale and Nona said...

We had such a fun time!!! Thanks for letting us tag along!!

Julie said...

What an awesome trip! I am hoping to do a similar one with my family soon! Your family is so cute and I love that your parents were with you! It must be wonderful to have all your family around you!

John, Susan & Tyler said...

So glad you were able to get away and have some fun. Love you all...Mom

Jaymi and Mark said...

I love all your pics looks like so muc fun. Can't wait until we can go on vacation together!