Ethan started kindergarten last week. I was happy and sad all at the same time. He was so excited to be starting school, and he was definitely ready. I walked him to class on the first day and I was so nervous for him. He seemed to be just fine but I was a wreck. I had to give my self a pep talk to pull it together. Ethan is our oldest and so this school thing was a new experience. When it was time for class to start he said bye mom and walked into class and that's when I realized that Brent and I no longer had control over what he would learn, good and bad, and who he would meet. I guess all parents have a hard time when their kids start school. Brent probably called me 6 times during they day because he was so nervous for Ethan. Everything went great, he loves his teacher, and loves school.
2 comments:
I know I was even sad that he was starting school! He is not old enough lol, okay so he is. But in my eyes he will always be 3 :)
I am about to experience that feeling! Skyler starts kindergarten next week! He is so excited, but I can't believe he is already at that age! I'm sure your Ethan will do wonderfully!
Post a Comment