Sunday, August 31, 2008

Trampoline tricks

One of my kids favorite things to do is jump on the trampoline. This morning they woke up and went straight out and started jumping. They didn't even get dressed. They love to jump and do tricks. Ethan just mastered the front flip landing on his feet. Allie is not quite as daring as the boys. They like to jump off the little slide for added height. Whatever makes them happy, as long as they don't jump off the bbq.

4 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

I love the push ups. She is so funny. I can't believe Ethans already landing on his feet, very coordinated!

Sharla said...

Great video! So fun to see the kids and their wonderful personality (and amazing talent :)).

Jennifer said...

This is sooo funny as soon as Alie started doing push ups I could not stop laughing. You will now have to show me how to get videos on my blog! This is great.

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

I LOVE the push ups too....what a character allie is-I can't believe how big she is already. I still remember (CLEARLY) when she was born and I brought in a meal for you guys-I even think it was enchiladas!! They grow so quickly...Riley is already changing into her own little person! Glad you guys are having fun.