Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lake trip


We took the new boat out for her maiden voyage. Everyone had a great time and everything went great. I do miss the days when we were able to just show up for the fun without the responsibility. I guess it was time to grow up.


Ethan, Jaime, and Allie

Brent(our captain)


Kaleb crashed out. It was fun overload.

Wayne and Brooke

Spencer and Lizeth

6 comments:

Christy said...

That makes me wish we didn't sell our boat. Oh well, Casa Grande is too far away from all the lakes anyway :(
Looks like you guys had fun.

Deirdre Eagar said...

welcome to boat ownership-our motto is "the family that boats together, stays together" If only it didnt have to be so early in the morning "so we can have smooth water"!! Welcome to the blogging world!!

Julie said...

We have our sights on a boat as well! You guys will have tons of fun and you can use it more of the year down there than you can up here in the cold!

Sharla said...

What a great blog! I've been wondering how your family is doing and growing and everything. It is crazy that we each have 4 kids and our oldest is in kindergarten (well, next week for us anyway). I'm sure I'll enjoy keeping up on your crazy life!

Joanne Jarman said...

I love your blog! It's inspiring me to post more often... if you can do it with 4 kids, then I can do it with 3! Maybe I'll make it onto your blog list http://jarmanjabber.blogspot.com/ Later!

Joanne

Jennifer said...

Okay now you do need to look up weekends in September to take us on the boat. Especially since I know the month is filling up fast!