Monday, August 25, 2008

My Grandpa



My Grandpa Persons just had his 77th birthday. We went over to their house yesterday to celebrate. Since it was his birthday I thought that I would list a few things that come to mind when I think of my Grandpa:

-dependable( if I were to have car trouble 6 hours away, all I would have to do is call my Grandpa and he would come help me.

-as a kid he always let me smash pop cans when I would come to visit( I loved it)

-he loves to tease me, but I know its out of love

-as a kid we went on lots of big family vacations, lake trips, and camp outs

-he has always and still does go to everything his grandkids are involved in

-he's very smart, if I have a question about anything he can usually answer it

-family is very important to him

We are all very lucky to have such a terrific grandpa!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This is sooo sweet. Your grandpa is very involved and you can just tell he is so proud of his family!