Kaleb has a very laid back personality. My dad calls him California boy. He tends to have the "whatever" kind of attitude. Last week we went to the lake and Kaleb had on his swim clothes. Since we have been home it is all I can do to get him out of them. I keep taking them off and he hunts them down and puts them back on. I have started washing them at night so at least they are clean. I guess for now he doesn't need anything else to wear other than his swimming stuff. I'm not sure if he thinks we might go swimming, and he wants to be ready. He really loves the water. I guess whatever floats his boat.
1 comment:
That is so cute! Well we need to go to the lake so that he can get use out those swim clothes!
Post a Comment