Well Halloween has finally arrived. My kids have been so excited. My Mom and Dad, and Loni and Chris came out to celebrate with us. We put the kids on the couch for a group picture before we left for trick or treating. As you can see Kaleb made a perfect Eeyore. We tried so hard to get him to smile but he was not going to cooperate. The kids had lots of fun trick or treating, and got lots of candy. Rylie was just along for the ride. Ethan and Allie were old pros. They knew just what to do. Kaleb wasn't so sure about the whole thing. He rode in the stroller for the first street, then he realized that he was missing out. By the time we were on our second street he was leading the way to the door and was the first to say TRICK OR TREAT and then thank you of course. All in all, it was a great night.
9 comments:
Ethan looks so super scary, Allie looks beautiful, Kaleb is so stinkin funny, and Rylie really is the cutest piglet EVER! It looks like you had a great night. By the way, Good Manners Kaleb!
So cute! Love the costumes! Aren't babies so much fun to dress up at Halloween!?! That is the cutest piglet ever!
How fun! I love Halloween! It's so fun to get everyone dressed up!
I love the costumes. I think the piglet is the cutest though. It's so fun to see everyone dressed up!
Yes all of your kids were super cute as always, but Rylie did steal the show! How cute is she!!
All of your kids look great-wow that Allie is so photogenic!!! Love the costumes. Glad you all had a good time.
Just the CUTEST kids ever!!! (other than my own, of course!!
All totally cute costumes! I love that the two youngest match! I love doing that with my kids! :)
Hey guys its cody...Long time no see..It was good to hear from you. Ya Brent..I look pretty homeless these days. The long hair is pretty annoying, i have always been the high and tight type of hair cut guy..The job is a lot of fun and I will be doing it for years to come hopefully. We had a baby...CHeck out or blog.I had no Idea you had 4, Thats awesome.We will have to see how three goes and then if i am still sane, Maybe..Dude, those pumpkins are sweet, I can barely do the triangle eye ones.See ya.
Post a Comment