Allie always seems so much older than 41/2. Most of the time when I am talking to her I feel like I am talking to an adult. My sister in law Jaymi always says that Allie is an old soul. Anyways, the other night I called Allie down stairs for dinner. She came down wearing all these bracelets. I told her that she needed to take off the bracelet's and go put them away. She proceeded to inform me that they are not bracelets, they are Bangles. Well EXCUSE ME, my little smarty pants. I have no idea where she picks this stuff up but she always makes me laugh.
3 comments:
girls....We will have our hands fullin a couple of years. I am sending Kaylee to live with you!
She is a smarty pants and dang cute too!
Goodness she is a mini version of you! She is just adorable Jaime!
Post a Comment