Monday, November 3, 2008

Last Years Pumpkins

Here are some pics of last years pumpkins for those who think this years 10 minute "Smiley" pumpkin was anything but ordinary. They definitely look better, but they just take to long to do, and I was just too lazy this year to get motivated. I like compiling different templates and ideas to try to get the graphic to go at least half way around. The only downfall is that they seem to shrivel pretty fast (24-48hrs) since there isn't much pumpkin mass holding it together afterwords. Enjoy...















7 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is just crazzzzy to me. Did Brent do them all on his own?? All of the little details, seem impossible to carve. This is amazing!

Tara said...

HOLY CRAP!!! That's ALMOST as good as how my pumpkins looked. Maybe I can give you a few pointers for next years pumpkins :)

Jaime and Brent said...

Give away...I need some new ideas. Last year I put dry ice and water inside so it looked like fog coming out, but you have to use a battery operated light inside as the dry ice will put out a candle. It does look cool though.

The McLaws Family said...

SHOW OFF!

Dale and Nona said...

WOW!!! That's amazing!!! I don't even try the standard triangle eyes and snaggle-tooth mouth!!

Natalie said...

HOLY AWESOME PUMPKIN CARVING! That's amazing!

Unknown said...

WOW thats so amazing!!!!!!!!!