Friday, November 7, 2008

Kayley's surgery went well

I wanted to post a couple of pics from last weekend. We wanted to do something fun before my niece Kayley had her hip surgery. She will be in a body cast for a while. We had a big picnic at the park and let all the kids play. Everyone had a great time.

Rylie and Kensley
Kaleb

Kayley, Landon, Allie, Kaleb, Madison , and Ella


Braden and Ethan

Kaleb and Kayley
Surgery Update:
We went and saw her last night and everything went well. Kayley is such a trooper. She ended up with a pink and purple stripe cast. SO FUN! Her doctor had good news and said that it will most likely be off before Christmas. Yea! She has to stay in the hospital for a couple more days, but she will be home soon. Allie is really looking forward to watching movies with her.





4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so glad to hear everything went well. I have been thinking of them!

The McLaws Family said...

We are so lucky to have this wonderful girl in our lives! Just love her.

Natalie said...

A pink and purple striped cast! That's awesome! Glad she's doing well! You're such a good auntie! :)

Check out my blog! I've "awarded" you! ;)

Dale and Nona said...

I'm so glad that things went well for Kayley!! She is such a sweetheart!