Last weekend we went camping up by Muns Park with my family. We had such a great time. The weather was perfect during the day and it was a little cold at night but that was o.k. with us. We left on Friday around noon and came home on Sunday. We had fun playing name that tune with our ipods, making smores, and going for rides in the rangers. By the time we were coming home we were all pretty dirty and ready for a shower, but it was a great trip.

I took this picture of my mom and dad with their tent to show how small their tent really was. My dad has several tents and for some reason he chose to bring this 2 man tent. As we all know a tent doesn't usually sleep as many people as it says. Needless to say we all gave my dad a hard time about his cozy little tent. My poor mom had to change her clothes in our tent. We all got a good laugh.

Ethan found some trees to climb

Allie had fun playing horseshoes with her Daddy

My dad and the kids resting in the little tent

This is me beating Brent at a game of horseshoes(I wish)

Rylie just relaxed in the bouncer

Kaleb was so dirty after we went for a ride and then he crashed out.
4 comments:
These are such great pictures. I know why your dad brought a 1 man tent.... Poor Nona!
Your kids looked like they had so much fun! Yes Brent you are included as one of the kids.
Loni looks like she is going to be such a good mama holding Riley!
All I have to say is Kaleb is such a boy!
Jennifer,
Look closely again at that picture... Loni is not holding Rylie... Rylie is in Jaime's lap. Loni's holding Master Splinter (AKA Weiner Dog).
Brent
Hey be nice it was cold for the dog!
I get a kick out of Kaleb, this seems to be a re occurring situation for him (see lake pics). It looks like you had a blast. I want to play name that tune, that sounds fun.
Post a Comment