Once a month we get together with Jennifer and Jerry at my Mom and Dad's house for dinner. Last night after dinner the kids were all playing together and I took a quick picture of Allie and Kaylie. They play together so well and always love to see each other. I think that it is really neat that I have known Jennifer forever and now our kids are growing up together. I am really grateful that they are the next generation of life long friends.
5 comments:
That is so great to have the friendships last into the next generation! The girls are too cute!
Okay is this Jen that lived across the street from you? WOW! how is she doing? Way cute girls!
Every time I see a picture of your daughter I can't believe how gorgeous she is. Brent will have to invest in a shot gun when she's ready to date.
ahhh how sweet. I love the picture, can you email it to me. The girls have so much fun together. Kaylee just loves Alie!
Hi Christy!
FYI...I've already got a whole arsenal prepared... My shotgun is the least of their worries. :)
Brent
Post a Comment