Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Crazy Hair Day

Today was crazy hair day for Ethan at school. With him being a boy we didn't have to many options. I bought some blue hair gel and we spiked it up. He of course was really excited and loved it.


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ethan you look like such a cool dude. I bet you are having so much fun in Kindergarten!

Unknown said...

wow that is the best lokken kid ever

Natalie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! That is so awesome! What a cutie!

Loni Painter said...

Ethan is so cute! I love the crazy hair, I cant believe they are aloud to do that for school :)

Julie said...

I wouldn't have even thought of blue hair gel! I'll have to steal that idea when crazy hair day comes around for Skyler!

The McLaws Family said...

Super cute! He's not going to want to wash that out anytime soon.