Monday, September 22, 2008

Which car are you?

There was one other quiz that I took. It was to find out what kind of car you are. It was fun to see the results. Give it a try and then let me know your results.


I'm a Mazda RX-8!



You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

5 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

how funny I got the same for the princess and the car!

Christy said...

I am the same car as you, but I am Pocahontas.

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

I'm a porche 911...I kind of like that quiz (mainly because I liked the results of the quiz) Thanks for something fun to try.

Jennifer said...

Of course I am the ferrai 360. Am I high maintence-hmmmm

Dale and Nona said...

I am a Corvette! Classic and powerful. About winning the race and getting the job done!! It does sound like me!!