Thursday, September 25, 2008

Heavenly Father........Amen

Kaleb has gotten really old all of the sudden. He is only 2 but he is such a smart kid. Our life gets busy just like everyone else's. We sometimes forget to bless the food or even to have the kids say their night time prayers. Kaleb ALWAYS remembers. We of course love it that he is in the habit. The funny thing is that he doesn't say mom we need to say the prayer. Instead he just says mom....Heavenly Father.....Amen. We always laugh because its such a cute way of reminding us. He's such a good kid, I guess we will keep him.(ha ha ha)

2 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

He is such a sweet boy!

Jennifer said...

This gave me goose bumps. That is awesome. I think the best feeling is hearing your kid say their own night time prayer, and what they are thankful for. Sometimes it puts me in check, to enjoy the small things, and see things differently! I tell you that kids is adorable-I just want to kiss him!