Ethan loves to ride his bike in the front yard, and especially loves jumping the curb. The only downfall is that I get nervous of him riding out in the street to do so, so I set up a little bike ramp for him in front of the driveway on the sidewalk with some extra wood blocks that I had laying around. He got so excited he wouldn't even wait for me to get the camera before he took his first jump. He kept wanting to go faster and faster, and I kept telling him the faster he went the more it will hurt if he falls. Long story short, Ethan took his first trip over the handlebars, and now has the elbow scuffs and burns to show for it. He only screamed for a little while I cleaned and bandaged him, but got over it quick. He actually became discouraged when he found out that I had taken the ramp down, as I guess he wasn't finished mastering the art of "big air".
"Don't fret young grasshopper, there is much time to learn..."
Unfortunately, I wasn't recording video when he crashed...just got a lousy photo. It does speak for itself, even though it's a little blurry.
B:
2 comments:
This is so cute, he's really good at his jumps!
Landon wanted to make a comment he said, "That is so sweet"
Post a Comment