Monday, October 20, 2008

Kalebs Missing Again?!

I'm not sure why Kaleb can't just stay in his bed. The other night Kaleb came into our room at 4am. Brent and I were both tired and I figured Brent would be getting up in an hour to leave for work so I let him climb into bed with us. When Brent got up to go to work he asked me WHERE IS KALEB? That was a great question! What is with this kid. I got up and started searching everywhere. I couldn't find him anywhere. (I'm having a deja vu moment) I went downstairs and the door was still locked so I new that he was somewhere in the house. I told Brent that I couldn't find him and he helped me look. This is where Brent found him. He had climbed into bed with Rylie. He must of been really quiet not to wake her up because the monitor was on and I didn't even hear him. I guess he was just lonely. CUTE KIDS!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is sooo cute. I think he is trying to hint to you that he wants a new bed. I love Rylies blanket, wherever did she get it...

The McLaws Family said...

Oh, that is so sweet! What a nice brother.

Tara said...

That's SO cute!

Natalie said...

beyond cute! love this story! great post! awesome memory! :)