Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Puff Paint

Several weeks ago I read a post on Tara's blog where she had made this fun puff paint with her kids. She got the idea off flipflops and applesauce. Last weekend when Brent and Mark were both gone hunting, Jaymi and I decided to get together with the kids and do some fun things. We decided to try the puff paint, and the kids loved it.
Here's the recipe if you're interested:
1/4 cup self rising flour
1/4 cup salt
water
food coloring
*You mix the ingredients and then add water to make a thin paste, then add food coloring. You apply it using Q-Tips. When your done you pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds, it will puff up and harden. So Fun!
Kaleb and Kensley
Allie and Kayley
Ethan and Kaytlyn
Allie with her masterpiece
Ethan made a fun smiley face

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So cute. I think I am going to try this on Friday. Thanks for the great idea!