Yesterday when Brent got home from work he went upstairs to check on the kids. They had been playing in the boys room. This picture is what he found. Now you might be asking yourself, WHERE IS THEIR MOTHER?! I was in the kitchen finishing up dinner. It had probably been 20 minutes since I had physically checked on my three little angels. As you can see they were not sitting quietly on the floor looking at books. OH NO, Ethan had some how tied his sheet to the bottom of his bed and my kids were climbing inside of the sheet. I'm not entirely sure, but I can't imagine this is very safe. Thank goodness the only injury was a fat lip for Kaleb, and that had nothing to do with the sheet. That was the result of flying train track. I guess I am going to have to keep a better eye I on my kids.
3 comments:
Ethan is crazy good at building forts, he does it at my house all the time, I even go try and help and end up just handing back over to him! Kaleb's looks like he's having a grand ol' time.
wow looks like fun! Apparently a lot can happen in 20 minutes with Ethan building forts!!
well I can not wait till I get to start enjoying this soon with Connor. It does look like fun though. I am wondering why we never thought of that. Oh yeah because we are not a boy!
Post a Comment