Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Such a Good Girl

I'm not sure how it happened but Rylie has to be the best baby ever. Now I realize that I might be a little bias, but she really is the best. She is ALWAYS HAPPY and ALWAYS SMILING. She is so content to just hang out and look around. I think that maybe Heavenly Father sent her to our family because he knew that the other three were giving us a run for our money and Rylie was all that we could handle. What ever the reason I am really grateful that she has such an easy going personality. Our family just loves her and we know that she belongs with us. We Love You Rylie!!!

2 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

I couldn't agree more, I just love that little girl.

Unknown said...

Awwww I love her too shes so CUTE!!!